Here is a wonderful recipe for baba ganoush, which is a classic Middle Eastern eggplant- based dip...Read More
Month: March 2018
Makar Sankranti is known as Poush Sankranti in Bengal and various types of Pathishapta, Pithe Puli...Read More
Thandai also known as Sardai, is an indian traditional cold drink specially made and serve on special occassions like Shiv ratri, holi, Diwali and it is popular in the northern part of India. The celebration of holi is to welcome spring.Read More
WELCOME, YOU ALL!
Welcome, to “Wow Palate,” my passion to explore food around the globe.
I love to serve my food with style on the plate, which express my creativity. My every recipe tells a story. I highlight recipes from favourite cookbooks, as well as recipes I write myself – inspired by ingredients that intersect my life, travels, and everyday interests.
My endeavor is to share my cooking and food experience to the world. I’m thrilled that I’ve made friends around the world; with other people as intensely interested in food, travel, and cooking as I am!
Thank you for stopping by!
- Beetroot Pickled Salad | Beetroot Salad | Beetroot Recipe
- Pomelo Salad | Batabi Lebu Salad | Chakotra Salad | Pomelo Recipe
- Roselle Sauce Recipe | Roselle Chutney | Roselle Flower Recipe | Rosella Recipe
- Pumpkin Flower Fritters | Pumpkin Flower Recipe | Fried Pumpkin Flower Recipe | Kumro Phuler Pakora
- Chingri Malai Curry Recipe | Chingri Malaikari | Chingri Macher Malai Curry | Prawn In Coconut Milk