In a typical Bengali meal something bitter like Kerela fry, Sukto, Neem leaves fry, Neem begun,...Read More
Month: February 2019
Elephant apple is native to Asian countries and widely available in the Eastern part of India. In...Read More
WELCOME, YOU ALL!
Welcome, to “Wow Palate,” my passion to explore food around the globe.
I love to serve my food with style on the plate, which express my creativity. My every recipe tells a story. I highlight recipes from favourite cookbooks, as well as recipes I write myself – inspired by ingredients that intersect my life, travels, and everyday interests.
My endeavor is to share my cooking and food experience to the world. I’m thrilled that I’ve made friends around the world; with other people as intensely interested in food, travel, and cooking as I am!
Thank you for stopping by!
- Beetroot Pickled Salad | Beetroot Salad | Beetroot Recipe
- Pomelo Salad | Batabi Lebu Salad | Chakotra Salad | Pomelo Recipe
- Roselle Sauce Recipe | Roselle Chutney | Roselle Flower Recipe | Rosella Recipe
- Pumpkin Flower Fritters | Pumpkin Flower Recipe | Fried Pumpkin Flower Recipe | Kumro Phuler Pakora
- Chingri Malai Curry Recipe | Chingri Malaikari | Chingri Macher Malai Curry | Prawn In Coconut Milk