A sweet, sour and spicy flavored sauce made with roselle flowers is always a hit at my home due to...Read More
Author: Rinku Sinha Burma
“Pumpkin Flower Fritters” This crunchy pumpkin flowers are very easy to make and gets...Read More
This authentic and iconic Bengali Chingri Malai Curry is made with prawns. In this dish, the size...Read More
This Sattu Drink is a desi summer cooler from Bihar, which is made in both sweet and savory...Read More
WELCOME, YOU ALL!
Welcome, to “Wow Palate,” my passion to explore food around the globe.
I love to serve my food with style on the plate, which express my creativity. My every recipe tells a story. I highlight recipes from favourite cookbooks, as well as recipes I write myself – inspired by ingredients that intersect my life, travels, and everyday interests.
My endeavor is to share my cooking and food experience to the world. I’m thrilled that I’ve made friends around the world; with other people as intensely interested in food, travel, and cooking as I am!
Thank you for stopping by!
- Roselle Sauce Recipe | Roselle Chutney | Roselle Flower Recipe | Rosella Recipe
- Pumpkin Flower Fritters | Pumpkin Flower Recipe | Fried Pumpkin Flower Recipe | Kumro Phuler Pakora
- Chingri Malai Curry Recipe | Chingri Malaikari | Chingri Macher Malai Curry | Prawn In Coconut Milk
- Mishti Doi Recipe | Sweet Curd | Bengali Sweet Yogurt
- Bihari Sattu Drink Recipe | Sattu Ka Namkeen Sharbat | Sattu Ka ghol | Sattu Drink