There’s something restorative and satisfying about this super easy recipe for making your own homemade chicken soup.
I will tell you how to make your own homemade condensed cream of chicken soup.
It is very easy and cheap to make, and no sketchy ingredients that you can’t pronounce, or if you want to skip the extra trip to the store.
It is my all-time favorite recipe for my Husband. I cannot tell you how many times I’ve requested this for dinner during winters. I make it all times for when I need some comfort food.
BEST SOUP EVER!
Prepare time: 10 min
Cook time: 30 min
Ready in: 40 min
- 400-gram boneless chicken breast diced
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 2 tbsp. corn flour
- 1 bay leaf
- Dried herbs
- Stock cube
- Chopped coriander
- Put the chicken, bay leaf and water in a pressure cooker and cook till 3 whistles into a large bowl and cook for 30 minutes.
- Remove the bay leaf and strain the chicken and keep aside to cool.
- In a Pan put butter and flour and cook for a minute, then add the liquid of the cooked chicken along with the milk.
- Add thyme and seasoning, and cook for 4 -5 minutes.
- Remove the bones from the chicken and cut it into small pieces.
- Crumble the stock cube and add to the bowl along with the chicken
- Cook uncover for another 10 minutes.
- Serve garnished with chopped coriander.