This is one of my favorite soups! It’s a favorite in my house, and so easy to make.
You can make this sublimely silky zucchini soup without any cream at all because of the natural texture of cooked zucchini blends into a thick, silky soup.
This soup is so creamy and silky – it tastes like it’s full of cream.
It’s creamy and filling but mild. This soup can be frozen. Enjoy!
Prepare time: 10 min
Cook time: 20 min
Ready in: 30 min
- 1 large zucchini grated
- 1 shallot chopped
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 tbsp. flour
- 2 cup milk
- 1 cup vegetable stock/water
- 1 tbsp. chopped parsley
- 2 clove of garlic, crushed
- ½ cup of dill finely chopped
- Into a large pan put butter, garlic and the shallot, cook for few minutes until soft.
- Add grated zucchini, flour, stock, milk, dill, parsley, salt, and pepper and cook for 4 minutes.
- Pour into a blender to make a smooth puree and return the soup to bowl.
- Adjust the seasoning.
- Serve hot or cold with and garnish with zucchini slice.