Crunchy potatoes tossed with garlic are a classic combination that I will never, ever get tired of eating.
Try this delicious potato recipe to make any meal of the day a great one! This easy recipe brings tasty, crispy potatoes to your plate.
These tasty potatoes are a family favourite.
It is a perfect side dish to make for any main meal.
- 500 grams baby potatoes (boiled and cut into two half)
- 1 tbsp. chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp. sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp. roasted peanut
- 2 Thai chilli chopped
- 1 tsp. crushed black pepper
- Few dry mundu chilli
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp. Ketchup
- 1 tbsp. red chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp. honey
- Heat oil in a pan; add garlic, Thai chilli and sauté until garlic is little brown.
- Add potatoes and sauté for 5-6 minutes or until little crisp.
- Add peanut, sesame seeds, crushed black pepper, mundu chilli and salt to taste and then sauté it for a minute.
- Add ketchup, red chilli sauce, honey and sauté it.
- Serve hot in a serving plate with some chopped spring onion, sesame seed and roasted peanut.