Everyone in the family can feel out of sorts and refreshers are a great way of recharging the batteries, especially as the appetite tends to wane when you’re not feeling yourself. Delicious, nutritious and inexpensive, they are the positive powerhouse of goodness.
We all need a treat now and again and an occasional moment of self-indulgence is good for the soul.
Just Chill and Enjoy!
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- Few sprigs of mint
- ½ cup cucumber juice
- ½ cup thinly sliced cucumber
- 2 glass of soda/ sparkling water
- Ice cubes
- Chop a few mint leaves and mix with sugar.
- Rub a little lime juice round the rim of a pretty glass and dip it in the minted sugar. Leave it to dry.
- Mix the rest of the lime juice, cucumber juice and mint in a jug and chill.
- To serve, pour the lime and cucumber juice into the prepared glass and some slices of cucumber into the prepared glass and top up to taste with chilled soda or sparkling water and ice cubes.