Pickled Cucumbers, Carrot and Onion Slices
Pickled cucumber, carrot, onion slices are one of the yummiest pickled salad, I ever had. I am in love with this pickled salad and I make it almost every week. You can serve it as an accompaniment with cutlets, fritters, fish fry etc..
Believe me, it tastes really good. So, what are you waiting for? Go make it!
- 2 Cucumber (Unpeeled)
- 7-8 Shallots
- 1 Carrot
- 5-6 chopped garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp. coriander seed
- 1 tbsp. chili flakes
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 3-4 tbsp. Olive oil
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 4-5 tbsp. Vinegar
- Salt to taste
- Cut cucumber, carrot & onions into thin slices and put it in a mixing bowl with salt and keep aside for 15 minutes.
- In a pan add Olive oil, coriander seed, Red chili flakes,chili powder and chopped garlic and cook for 3-5 minutes and keep aside.
- Drain excess water from the cucumbers mixture, add sugar, vinegar and chili oil and mix well.
- Put the pickle into refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- Serve as an accompaniment.