Serves: 2 persons
- 10 wonton wrappers
- 500 grams Spinach (chopped and blanched)
- 2-3 tbsp. chopped sweet corn
- 5-6 garlic chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 tbsp. ginger chopped
- 1 tbsp. coriander chopped
- 8-10 pepper corn crushed
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- Salt to taste
- To make the filling, mix the spinach, onion, garlic, ginger, coriander, sweet corn, crushed pepper corn, salt and soy sauce in a bowl.
- Place a table spoon of the spinach filling in the centre of each wrapper and bring up the edges to make a triangle shape or any shape you want.
- Arrange the dumpling in a greased bamboo steamer and steam for 15 minutes.
- Beneath the steamer add the remaining filling into a bowl with water to make the soup.
- Serve the dumplings with red dipping sauce and small portion of spinach soup.