It is a popular Chinese Dessert made with fried Wonton Noodles. The noodles are drizzled with Honey and Sesame seeds and accompanied with a scoop of Vanilla Ice cream.
- 4 wonton sheets, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup Oil
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 2 tbsp. water
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. sesame seeds roasted
- 1 tbsp. almond flakes roasted
- Vanilla ice cream
- Heat oil in a broad non- stick pan and add the wonton strips and fry on medium heat for 3-4 minutes or until they turn brown and crispy.
- Drain on absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Now, for the sauce heat 1 tbsp. water in a non- stick pan, add sugar and cook on a medium heat for a minute while stirring occasionally.
- Add the honey and sesame seed, almond flakes and mix well and cook on a medium heat for a minute.
- Add the fried wonton strips and sauté it so that the sauce gets coated nicely.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and serve with Vanilla Ice cream or any ice cream you want.