Thandai also known as Sardai, is an indian traditional cold drink specially made and serve on special occassions like Shiv ratri, holi, Diwali and it is popular in the northern part of India. The celebration of holi is to welcome spring.Read More
WELCOME, YOU ALL!
Welcome, to “Wow Palate,” my passion to explore food around the globe.
I love to serve my food with style on the plate, which express my creativity. My every recipe tells a story. I highlight recipes from favourite cookbooks, as well as recipes I write myself – inspired by ingredients that intersect my life, travels, and everyday interests.
My endeavor is to share my cooking and food experience to the world. I’m thrilled that I’ve made friends around the world; with other people as intensely interested in food, travel, and cooking as I am!
Thank you for stopping by!
- Carrot Leaf Tea | Carrot Top Tea | Carrot Leaves Recipe
- Pyaaz Ki Kachori | Rajasthani Pyaaz Kachori | Onion Kachori Recipe
- Shalgam Ka Bharta | Mashed Turnip Recipe | Punjabi Shalgam Bharta Recipe
- Beetroot Pickled Salad | Beetroot Salad | Beetroot Recipe
- Pomelo Salad | Batabi Lebu Salad | Chakotra Salad | Pomelo Recipe