You will find this sour and green color raw mangoes abundantly in the markets during this season...Read More
Thandai also known as Sardai, is an indian traditional cold drink specially made and serve on special occassions like Shiv ratri, holi, Diwali and it is popular in the northern part of India. The celebration of holi is to welcome spring.Read More
WELCOME, YOU ALL!
Welcome, to “Wow Palate,” my passion to explore food around the globe.
I love to serve my food with style on the plate, which express my creativity. My every recipe tells a story. I highlight recipes from favourite cookbooks, as well as recipes I write myself – inspired by ingredients that intersect my life, travels, and everyday interests.
My endeavor is to share my cooking and food experience to the world. I’m thrilled that I’ve made friends around the world; with other people as intensely interested in food, travel, and cooking as I am!
Thank you for stopping by!
- Aam Pora Shorbot Recipe | Roasted Mango Drink | Mango Drink | Bengali Aam Panna
- Fava Beans Fry Recipe | Broad Beans Fry | Bakla Bhaji
- Sheem Chorchori Recipe | Shorshe Sheem | Sheemer Jhal | Lima Beans in Mustard Paste
- Kamrangar Chaatni Recipe | Kamrakh Ki Chutney | Starfruit Sauce | Carambola Chutney
- Neem Begun Recipe | Neem Pata Begun Bhaja | Eggplant and Neem Leaves