The recipe for Orange Garlic Prawn is finger licking good and got brainstormed within minutes!
Flavourful and buttery with subtle flavor oranges turned to be really scrumptious, I must say!
Prawns are a good source of protein, so relish these lip-smacking Orange Garlic Prawns with a plateful of steamed rice or these can be had as snacks or appetizer.
- 2 tbsp. Butter
- 1/2 cup Orange juice
- 1 tsp. Orange Zest
- 2 tsp. Garlic (finely minced)
- 500 gram. Medium prawns (Deveined and cleaned)
- 1/2 tsp. Red paprika powder
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper powder
- Heat butter in a pan and once the butter has melted, add garlic and fry for a few seconds.
- Add orange juice, orange zest and cook for 5-6 minutes.
- Simmer the heat and cook for 3-4 minutes until the sauce has slightly thickened.
- Add the prawns, salt, black pepper and paprika and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Serve hot with steamed rice or as snacks.