This hearty soup makes the most of root vegetables, a delicious Continental recipe served as a Soups- Stews.
I just tuck any vegetables in the refrigerator for a soothing homemade super delicious and comforting soup.
Enjoy a bowl now.
Prepare time: 15 min
Cook time: 30 min
Ready in: 45 min
- 3 leeks (thinly sliced)
- 1 cup chopped carrot
- 1 cup diced potatoes
- 2 cup milk
- 2 cups vegetable stock/ water
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 sprig rosemary
- Put leeks, potato, carrot and butter into a pan and cook for 10 minutes.
- Transfer it into a pressure cooker; add milk, stock, bay leaf, sprig of rosemary, salt and pepper and cook until 3 whistles.
- Remove the lid of cooker and allow the soup to cool slightly.
- Remove bay leaf and rosemary, pour the soup into blender and puree until smooth.
- Check seasoning and heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve hot with some garnishing.